Congratulations to our 2016 Graduates!
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- SUNY Downstate Research Suggests that a Novel Inhibitory Brain Receptor Is a Mechanism for Remission of Epilepsy in Adolescence
Findings May Lead to New Therapies for Childhood Epilepsy
- Dr. Ayman Fanous Named Professor and Chair of Psychiatry at SUNY Downstate
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health Names Dr. Marilyn A. Fraser Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Ruth C. Browne Departs After 23 Years of Leadership and Service
- SUNY Downstate Holds Annual White Coat Ceremony Welcoming New Medical Students
- SUNY Downstate's STAR Program Receives $1.9 Million to Expand HIV Prevention Services
- SUNY Downstate's School of Public Health Receives Maximum Re-accreditation
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.