January 20th • Noon - 1 pm • Alumni AuditoriumFind Out More »
2017 Spring Open House
This event is for anyone who is interested in obtaining an undergraduate, graduate, doctorate or advanced certificate in the healthcare field.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
10:00am - 1:00pm
Need a New
Now accepting applications for:
Diagnostic Medical Imaging, RN-BS,
Medical Informatics, Physical Therapy,
Midwifery/Nurse Midwifery, Public Health
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Nancy L. Zimpher, Chancellor of the State University of New York, to Receive Downstate Medical Center's 2017 Martin Luther King, Jr. Leadership Award
- Bioethicist Dr. Arthur Caplan to Speak on Organ Donation, January 11
- Dr. Steven Schwarz Is the Recipient of the 2016 Murray Davidson Award
- Dr. M. Monica Sweeney Honored by Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center Honors Dr. Garry S. Sklar and Sarah Sklar
Gifts to SUNY Downstate by the Sklars Support Key Initiatives in Anesthesiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Simulation Education
- BioBAT Receives $1 Million from Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams
Funds will Help Develop Infrastructure for World-class Lab Space in Brooklyn
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.