White Coat Ceremony 2016
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Dr. Allen J. Norin Elected to Represent New York State Transplant Laboratories on the Histocompatibility Committee of UNOS
- SUNY Downstate Celebrates 50 Years of Service by its College of Nursing, College of Health Related Professions, School of Graduate Studies, and University Hospital of Brooklyn
- SUNY Downstate Receives Insight into Diversity 2016 Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award
- Dr. James Cottrell Receives Leadership Award from the Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
- Dr. Kathleen Powderly Elected a Fellow at The Hastings Center
- SUNY Downstate's Dr. LeConté Dill Receives APHA Women's Caucus Highest Scoring Abstract Award
Abstract Focuses on Gender-based Inequities in Violence Experienced by Teenage Girls in their Dating Relationships
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.