Need a New
Now accepting applications for:
Diagnostic Medical Imaging, RN-BS,
Medical Informatics, Physical Therapy,
Midwifery/Nurse Midwifery, Public Health
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- SUNY Downstate Medical Students Excel in 2017 National Residency Match
71 Percent of Graduates to Train in New York State; Downstate Surpasses National Average
- Downstate Allergy and Immunology Research Projects by Medical Student and Resident Recognized with News Media Interviews at National AAAAI Meeting in Atlanta
- Pilot Eye Movements Change Noticeably By Two Hours In-Flight
- Locked-In ALS Patients Answer Yes or No Questions with Wearable fNIRS Device Created at SUNY Downstate
- Active Shooter Symposium to Be Held at SUNY Downstate Wednesday, March 22
Brooklyn Coalition for Emergency Preparedness Presents "Active Shooter Incidents in Hospitals and Healthcare Settings"
- Empire State Development Announces 43 More Companies Choose to Grow in New York State and Commit to Creating 640 New Jobs
90 New Jobs Are at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.